European transmissions are re-manufactured at our modern 10,000 square
foot facility just
outside of Atlanta, Georgia. At this state-of-the-art facility, we use
only Original Genuine parts to
remanufacture the transmissions and include the latest technical updates.
undergo the same stringent inspections as the Manufacturer require,
original equipment using only
factory authorized test equipment.
Transmissions rebuilt by European Transmissions and Parts Inc. have a 12
(twelve) month, unlimited mileage warranty.
standard warranty for a eurotrans transmission is 12
(twelve) months and the warranty begins on the date of delivery.
is limited to replacing the transmission, or parts, which upon our
inspection prove to be
defective. This warranty does not include the following:
· Removal, reinstallation, or any other incidental cost to repair the
· Abuse, incorrect installation, incorrect application, accident and
· Incorrect, low, or no oil
If unit was
overfilled (blowing out the seals) or under filled (causing internal
· Improper maintenance
· Cracked housing
· Aftermarket turbo, engine modifications, etc…
· Power Enhancing computer chip
· Disassembled or Incomplete units
· Any labor costs or resulting expenses and/or any other consequential
· Any units that have been tampered with, opened, or inspected without
authorization from European Transmissions and Parts Inc.
In order to make and have a claim, you must return the transmission to
European Transmissions and Parts Inc. and a RETURN
AUTHORIZATION number must be issued. No
Warranty Claims or returns without prior authorization will be honored.
You can file a warranty claim, by phone at 770-888-1499 or by fax at
678-807-1952 or on line